Saturday, October 16, 2010

Black Bean Barf Brownies

Today I decided to try making black bean brownies. They are the NASTIEST things I have tasted in quite awhile. The edges were dry and crumbly and tasteless, and the inside while it was moist, it was still tasteless. Ugh. I do not recommend them at all. I'd rather have chocolate.

That being said, it could have been because I experimented with the recipe a little bit to much. I changed the oil to applesauce, used splenda instead of sugar, and it had beans in it. Perhaps it would have been okay if I would have added an extra cup or two of sugar and put some flour in it. But I don't think I'll try that again. It was just to nasty. I will post a pick on here later. They look like brownies, and even smell half way decent. But they taste gross. Ugh. I can still taste it.

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment